One of the most popular attractions on the Sunshine Coast for many years, **UnderWater World SEA LIFE Mooloolaba** is Queensland's largest aquarium and oceanarium with one of the hugest and most diver...
We recommend booking online to skip the queue to Queenslands biggest Aquarium! You will be enticed by over 5,500 weird and wonderful sea creatures and enjoy over 14 tours, talks and feeds daily.
- Includes bonus discount coupons
- Book online & skip the queue
- QLD's largest aquarium
- 16 themed zones
- 14 talks and animal feeds
- Great fun for the whole family
One of the most popular attractions on the Sunshine Coast for many years, UnderWater World SEA LIFE Mooloolaba is Queensland's largest aquarium and oceanarium with one of the hugest and most diverse arrays of marine life - both above and under the water - on display in Australia!
With a brand-new, newly renovated shark exhibit to go along with the eleven other amazing zones that each highlight a different aspect of the aquatic kingdom - from the sleek stingrays in the Bay of Rays, to the fun and furry mammals of Seal Island and the Otter Empire, to the seven different species of shark in the Shark Shipwreck zone - there's truly something for all members of the family at UnderWater World.
In total you'll get the chance to see over 5,500 weird and wonderful sea creatures with a variety of tours, talks and feeds available to attend daily.
WON'T BE LONG, LOADING RATES AND AVAILABILITY ...
- Instantly emailed
- Print ticket
Write your review here
- General Admission
- Daily shows and presentations
- BONUS discount coupons to use inside UnderWater World SEA LIFE Mooloolaba
Bonus Discount Coupons
- 10% OFF Behind the Scenes Tour
- 10% OFF Shark Dive Xtreme
- 10% OFF Retail Purchases
- 10% Off Photos
- 10% OFF Ocean Ranger Program
- Buy 1 tea or coffee and get 1 FREE
- 16 themed zones
- Soak up the amazing views from the sea bed in the 80 metre ocean tunnel
- Over 10,000 creatures
- Australia's largest collection of jellyfish
- Rare weedy sea dragons
- Seal presentation
- Over 20 species of shark and rays
- 14 fun talks and animal feeds
- Plenty of fun for the whole family
- Shipwreck Shores - Three-levelled soft play zone for kids
- UnderWater World SEA LIFE Mooloolaba is open daily from 9am, Anzac Day from 1.30am and closed Christmas Day, with last admission 1 hour prior to closing time
- Parkyn Parade, Mooloolaba, Sunshine Coast, QLD
How to get to UnderWater World SEA LIFE Mooloolaba
- Just a 2 minute walk from the beach on the southern end of Mooloolaba Esplanade
- If you are coming from Brisbane simply follow the Bruce Highway north and take the Moooloolaba exit after the Ettamogah Pub, then simply follow the signs to Mooloolaba
- If you are coming from Gympie follow the Bruce Highway south and exit at the Maroochydore exit. Follow the signs onto the Sunshine Motorway. Exit at the Mooloolaba exit and follow the brown signs to UnderWater World SEA LIFE Mooloolaba
- Sunbus operates a regular bus service from Noosa to Caloundra. Contact Sunbus on 13 12 30 for more information
- Queensland Rail Citytrain offers a 7 day service (with connecting bus service) which operates between the Gold Coast, Brisbane and Sunshine Coast stations at Landsborough and Nambour
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of your visit
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher