Ask your question
- 21 days UNLIMITED entry
- Thrilling rides at Dreamworld
- Slides at WhiteWater World
- Entry to SkyPoint Observation Deck
The best Gold Coast theme parks in one great location! Ideal for holidaymakers, the 21 Day Holiday World Pass lets you hop between Dreamworld and WhiteWater World and SkyPoint Observation Deck as often as you like over 21 consecutive days. Take the stress out of trying to cram all the amazing and exciting thrill rides and slides into a single day with the World Pass that will ensure you can not only experience everything on offer within the park boundaries but also come back and simply enjoy all your favourite rides as many additional times as you like!
The World Pass represents great value and is ideal for not only saving money but providing an experience that means less rushing and - simply - more Gold Coast theme park enjoyment!
WON'T BE LONG, LOADING RATES AND AVAILABILITY ...
- Instantly emailed
- Print ticket
Write your review here
- Unlimited entry into both Dreamworld and WhiteWater World over 21 consecutive days from date of first admission
- Rides, shows and attractions
- BONUS Discount Merchandise coupons that automatically print with your voucher
Front Gate Prices
- Adult - $109.99
- Child (3-13yrs) - $89.99
- Pensioner - $89.99
- Family (2Ad & 2Ch) - $369.99
- Tower of Terror II
- The Cyclone
- The Giant Drop
- The Claw
- Mick Doohan's Motocoaster
- Rocky Hollow Log Ride
- Thunder River Rapids Ride
- Vintage Cars
- Dreamworld Railway
- Zombie Evilution
- Tail Spin
- The Wedgie
- The Bro
- The Green Room
- Super Tubes Hydrocoaster
- The Rip
- The Little Rippers
- Temple of Huey
- Triple Vortex
SkyPoint Observation Deck
- Q1 is 322.5 metres high.
- Australia's only beachside Observation Deck.
- Offers stunning 360 degree views of the entire Gold Coast, from the surf to the hinterland and beyond.
- Express lift ride on 42.7 Seconds.
- Has views from Brisbane to the Byron Bay hinterland.
- Located atop the iconic Q1 building in the heart of Surfers Paradise, offers the perfect location to enjoy the beauty of a stunning view, while being comforted by the warmth of an inside setting
- This time of year also means that 14,000 humpback whales have begun their journey north, and with SkyPoint’s uninterrupted views of the stretching coastline, the Deck is the best vantage point on the Gold Coast to whale watch this season.
Operating Hours & Location
- Open daily from 10am to 5pm. Closed on Christmas Day (25th December) and ANZAC Day (25th April). Located on Dreamworld Parkway, Coomera, Gold Coast
- Open daily from 10am to 4pm. Closed on Christmas Day (25th December) and ANZAC Day (25th April). Located on Dreamworld Parkway, Coomera, Gold Coast
SkyPoint Observation Deck
- Open daily from Sunday to Thursday - 7:30am - 7pm* (last entry 6:30pm) and on Friday & Saturday - 7:30am - till late.* After 8pm, SkyPoint becomes an over 18’s venue. Smart dress code applies & 18+ ID required. Closing time may vary subject to demand. SkyPoint reserves the right to change operating hours at any time. Located on level 77 of the Q1 building, Surfers Paradise Boulevard, Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, just a short walk from central Surfers Paradise
- No eskies, food or beverages can be taken into Dreamworld
- Picnic lunches are welcome at WhiteWater World (not Dreamworld). For safety reasons, glassware is not permitted
- No commercially prepared food or drink may be taken onto the premises, including alcohol
- Pensioners must produce an Australian Government issued pension, disability, seniors, or veteran affairs card to gain entry (Pensioners does not include students)
- Theme park tickets are non-refundable
- Ticket is valid for unlimited entry to Dreamworld, WhiteWater World & SkyPoint Observation Deck over 21 consecutive days from your first entry
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of entry
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher